I noticed today that the anemometer (see image below for example) on the weather station was no longer spinning when it looked like there should have been enough wind to cause it to move. I checked the console and the logged data a sure enough, no wind speed has been registered for today or yesterday. So, I bundled up and trudged through the snow in the back yard. I was hoping that there was just a bit of ice that was keeping it from spinning. After a few manual spins though, it seems to just have too much friction now to freely spin in the wind. I read that a shot of lock de-icer should do the trick, so plan to give that a try next time I head out.