Today I spent some time tending the tomato and Brussels sprout seedlings. They were starting to look a little cramped in their current cells and some of the leaves were turning yellow. I was a little concerned they were getting their feet too wet with the tray full of water. So, I took advantage of the nice weather this morning to up-pot them before the cooler and wetter weather rolled back in. These new pots were probably a bit on the small size, so next year I may try and find some that are a little bigger. If the weather cooperates, I am hoping they will only need to be indoors for another couple weeks before I try and start getting them into the garden.