A little late with this blog post. I actually started the seeds back on February 26th. Since then they have been growing nicely.
I started off again this year planting some tomato and lettuce seeds. I always have way more plants started than I have room in the garden, so I cut back this year and just started four cells of each type of tomato and the same for three types of lettuce. That left me with two empty rows. After a few days, I decided to go ahead and try something new this year and start my cucumber and zucchini inside too.
Here are the dates so I can refer back to this again next year.
- Tomatoes and Lettuce planted on Feb 26th
- Lettuce emerged on March 1st
- Tomatoes emerged on March 4th
- Cucumber and zucchini planted on March 5th
- Cucumber emerged on March 9th
- Zucchini emerged on March 10th
Below are some pictures because, well, what is the point of a blog without at least a few pictures.